[BFASA] Support BFASA on Give Day!

DuBron M Rabb dubron.rabb at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 3 09:55:32 PDT 2024

Dear BFASA Family,

>From noon today until noon tomorrow, we have the opportunity to come together and make a meaningful contribution to our Black Faculty & Staff Association's Fund.

As members of BFASA, we understand the profound impact our organization has on our students, colleagues, and community. Through our dedicated programming, advocacy efforts, and community outreach, we strive to foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for Black Faculty & Staff on our campus.

This Give Day presents us with a unique chance to amplify our impact even further. By generously giving to BFASA, you'll be directly supporting our mission and empowering us to continue providing the vital connections and programs that truly make a difference on campus.

I want to emphasize that every donation, regardless of its size, matters significantly. High participation on Give Day showcases the strength of our community and underscores our unwavering commitment to advancing our shared mission. Each contribution, no matter how modest, helps to bolster our donor count and sends a powerful message to campus that BFASA is a strong community.

Thank you for your support and for being part of the Black Faculty & Staff Association community. Together, we can create a better and stronger community.

Make Your Gift Now<https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/s/black-faculty-and-staff-association-hbbw2z3pp>

Best,
DuBron Rabb
BFASA Treasurer

  DuBron Rabb '10
  Assistant Dean for Development
  UC Riverside | Bourns College of Engineering
  900 University Ave. 445 Winston Chung Hall Riverside, CA 92521
  Tel: 951.827.4897 | Mobile: 951.313.1767
  E-mail: dubronr at ucr.edu<mailto:dubronr at ucr.edu> l engr.ucr.edu<http://www.cnas.ucr.edu/>
 [signature_1496253655]