[BFASA] FW: Southwest Riverside NAACP Youth Council - Organizing Meeting

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 15 08:02:31 PST 2023

From: Tawnee Wakefield <tawnee.wakefield at puhsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 8:00 AM
To: Tawnee Wakefield <tawnee.wakefield at puhsd.org>
Subject: Southwest Riverside NAACP Youth Council - Organizing Meeting

Good Morning Community Leaders,

I’m excited to say that our first meeting to reactivate the Southwest Riverside NAACP Youth Council is now less than two weeks away!

In order for this reactivation to be officially approved, we need a minimum of 25 youth members (13-21) and ten adult members at the organizing meeting. We have had many verbal confirmations of attendance, but we would love it if everyone could fill out the RSVP form <https://forms.gle/BXM9SrPhsnPRY9KR9> as well. If you have issues clicking the link above, please use the direct url or QR code below.

https://forms.gle/BXM9SrPhsnPRY9KR9

[cid:18bd197ae348e71321d1]

If you cannot attend the in-person event at the MSJC Menifee campus, you may still rsvp to receive the Zoom link for the meeting.

Please spread the word to any social justice advocates who reside, work, or attend school in the region served (Perris, Norco, Corona, Murrieta, Menifee, Temecula, and Lake Elsinore).

Thank you for making a difference in students’ lives and in the larger community!

Please be aware that e-mail sent over the Internet is not secure and should not be used to communicate confidential information. The Perris Union High School District cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information you send over the Internet when using e-mail.

[https://d1h00kd22lgwsm.cloudfront.net/api/file/thZ8VlLWToCjl9oSlqeN]