[BFASA] BAC Quality Assurance Survey - closed 5/31/23

UCR Black Alumni Chapter ucraaba at gmail.com
Tue May 9 15:49:13 PDT 2023

Greetings BFASA,

The Black Alumni Chapter has put together a quality assurance survey in an
effort to gauge our productivity and successes, as well as our room for
growth, within our community before our board positions transition. As some
of you know, my term is ending and I will be transitioning out of the
President's seat very soon.

*This is not goodbye just yet. *I do want all of you to know that it has
been my absolute pleasure to serve as both the Black Alumni Chapter
Secretary (2016-2019) and President (2019-2023). I have given so much to
this chapter, my scholars and my alma mater. I am so proud of the work our
team has completed, specifically within the last 4 years.

Please complete this survey and share it with our scholars to complete as
well. The survey will close on May 31st.

*BAC Survey:* https://forms.gle/ZKX7xNNxWikJG1bh8

Thank you!

*Rooting for everybody Black,*

*Keona Henderson C/O 2008*

*Black Alumni Chapter President*
*DONATION FOR BLACK SCHOLARS: Legacy Brick Program
<https://myadv.ucr.edu/forms/legacybrick>*
*https://linktr.ee/UCRBlackAlumni <https://linktr.ee/UCRBlackAlumni>*
*3rd Vice President, NCNW Riverside Section*
*More about the BAC President: w
<http://goog_560813329>ww.KeonaHenderson.com
<http://ww.KeonaHenderson.com> *
*#VILLAGEBUSINESS*

*"We are the living memory of the Black experience at UC Riverside."*

*STAY CONNECTED and follow US on social media:*
*Instagram: @UCRBlack*
*FB: @UCR Black Alum*
*LinkedIn: UCR Black Alumni Chapter*