[BFASA] Virtual fundraiser selling Double Good ultra-premium popcorn for 4 days from Sunday, Apr 30 - Thursday, May 4. Get all the details and support here: https://popup.doublegood.com/s/593inbu4

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Mon May 1 14:19:00 PDT 2023

Hello BFASA Family,

One of our Black Scholars is fundraising for the Essential Worker Donation Program.  Please see the flyer below.

From: Jojo Fominyam <jfomi001 at ucr.edu>
Date: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 9:56 AM
To: Victorino Moreira <victor.moreira at ucr.edu>
Subject: Hi! I’m doing a virtual fundraiser selling Double Good ultra-premium popcorn for 4 days from Sunday, Apr 30 - Thursday, May 4. Get all the details and support here: https://popup.doublegood.com/s/593inbu4
Hi! I’m doing a virtual fundraiser selling Double Good ultra-premium popcorn for 4 days from Sunday, Apr 30 - Thursday, May 4. Get all the details and support here: https://popup.doublegood.com/s/593inbu4
[cid:838295751187820601430143]