[BFASA] ASP Has No Boundaries!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:53:16 PDT 2023

From: Jamal Myrick <jamal.myrick at ucr.edu>
Date: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 4:50 PM
To: Bfasa <bfasa at ucr.edu>
Cc: Victorino Moreira <victor.moreira at ucr.edu>
Subject: ASP Has No Boundaries!
Greetings BFASA Family,

Just wanted to make you all aware that tomorrow morning, we’re off to Georgetown, Guyana for our inaugural ASP No Boundaries Alternative Break Experience! This is an amazing opportunity for our scholars to learn more about different countries within the diaspora as well as understand the parallels between our two countries. Our scholars will have the opportunity to meet with the Prime Minister of Guyana, conduct community service, take a course at the University of Guyana, among many other things throughout next week. I ask that you send us positive vibes and energy as we navigate this new experience. Follow our experience via our Instagram stories (@aspucr). Thank you in advance!

Onward and Upward,

Jamal J. Myrick, Ed.D.
Director of African Student Programs
Pronouns: He/Him/His
900 University Ave.
133 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA, 92521
Schedule a meeting with me: https://bit.ly/2Qupy8g

Tel: (951) 827-5750

[cid:9A26EE60-DBB7-4B13-80D3-00C8BBC86953]

“Every moment is an opportunity for progression.”
[cid:image003.png at 01D792A9.36B3F290]