[BFASA] FW: BFASA Lunch 6/21/2023 @ 12

Paige M Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 21 07:51:50 PDT 2023

Good morning,
If your schedule permits, we will be having lunch today at the Career center from 12-1. Let me know if you have any questions.

Paige Mejia
Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration |Dept. of EEOB, MCSB, NRS
P: 951-827-5935| emnfin at ucr.edu<mailto:emnfin at ucr.edu>|Virtual Office Hours<https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigemejia>