[BFASA] FW: Raising Canes and UCR BSU Fundraiser

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 15 08:18:13 PST 2023

From: UCR Black Student Union <ucriversidebsu at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 8:03 AM
To: Victorino Moreira <victor.moreira at ucr.edu>
Subject: Raising Canes and UCR BSU Fundraiser

Dear, Victor Moreira

Black Student Union is having a fundraiser with Raising Canes on February 22, 2023. The goal of this fundraiser is to raise funds, so that BSU can host more events for our black scholars. It would be a huge help if you also could share and advertise this fundraiser with alumni, students, faculty, and friends, so that we could have a great turnout.

With the money raised from this fundraiser, we hope to raise money to host more charity events, educational events, and to support other activities. This upcoming April, BSU is having a cultural fair, and supporting this fundraiser would be a huge help!

Thank you for your support and time.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Funanya Ikechukwu

Director of Finance for Black Student Union

--
UCR Black Student Union