[BFASA] REMNDER- BFASA General Meeting- February 8, 2023 at 11:00am (hybrid meeting)

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 7 13:20:25 PST 2023

Dear All,
Just sending a friendly reminder we will have out first hybrid meeting tomorrow, February 8, 2023 from 11-12pm. I wanted to also mention that Vice Chancellor Monique Dozier will be giving a presentation at the beginning of our meeting. Can’t wait to see you all!

Meeting details:
In person location: 1127 Hinderaker Hall
Time: 11:00 am
Registration link: https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcpdOqqqTstHdY9TNn0htLZDxiYXnBvAiZW

Paige Mejia
Financial Operations Manager
EMN Administration |Dept. of EEOB, MCSB, NRS
Remote: Monday & Tuesday| Work hours: 7:30 am- 4:30 pm PST