[BFASA] FW: Student Life is Hiring: Coordinator for Leadership and Service Programs

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 4 14:51:55 PST 2023

From: Vcsa <vcsa at ucr.edu>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM
To: Vcsa <vcsa at ucr.edu>
Subject: Student Life is Hiring: Coordinator for Leadership and Service Programs
On behalf of Gerry Medina:

Hello VCSA Colleagues,

Student Life is hiring!

We just launched a search for a new Coordinator for Leadership and Service Programs. This person will work directly with me to develop the Leadership and Service Programs area—which includes leadership development programs, community engagement programs, and voter engagement initiatives. More specifically, this person would be taking lead on our community engagement programs which include MLK Day of Service, our new Service and Volunteering Center, the Community Service Portal, and all of our community service/volunteering events/initiatives.

We are looking for someone who is deeply interested in community engagement, DEI, and civic mindedness. This person should have skills in relationship building, large scale event planning, and should have a strong understanding of student development.

This position is an SLDS 3, and you can find the posting here: https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=31220940&profile_id=&module=jobs

Please forward to anyone you think would be a great candidate.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have—please feel free to send this out to your networks.

Thank you all!

Gerry Medina
Coordinator, Leadership and Service Programs
Office of Student Life
P: 951-827-5987
E: gerardo.medina at ucr.edu<mailto:gerardo.medina at ucr.edu>