[BFASA] Nominations - 2023-2024 BFASA Executive Board

Desmond Harvey dharvey at engr.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 13 11:04:21 PDT 2023

BFASA Family!

It was great seeing everyone in the general body meeting yesterday.

For those that weren't able to attend, we discussed the upcoming elections and the positions that will be on next year's executive board.

  *   Chair
  *   Vice Chair
  *   Secretary
  *   Treasurer

To keep the momentum going, let's go ahead and start the nominations.  Here's the nomination form:

2023-2024 BFASA EXECUTIVE BOARD NOMINATION FORM<https://forms.gle/9AaovVy7uqzDdErH6>

BFASA is doing a lot of great work and we need to keep it up.  If you are interested in serving on the BFASA Executive Board next year or know someone who will be a great addition to the Executive Board, please submit a nomination.

If you have any questions about the positions and the opportunities/expectations that go with each position, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at dharvey at engr.ucr.edu<mailto:dharvey at engr.ucr.edu>.

-Desmond

Desmond Harvey
Academic Advisor
https://student.engr.ucr.edu/
[Bourns-College-of-Engineering_CMYK_Horz2]