[BFASA] Support UCR NSBE for UCR Give Day!

Desmond Harvey dharvey at engr.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:14:47 PDT 2023

Please see the message below from the UCR Chapter of the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).

-Desmond

UCR Give Day Link:
https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/ucr-give-day-fy23/s/supportnsbe

Join us in celebrating UCR Give Day this year and help make a positive impact by supporting the National Society of Black Engineers at UCR, as we strive to empower and build the professional careers of Black engineers. By donating, you can support members' attendance at conventions and play a critical role in promoting diversity and excellence in the engineering field for a brighter future. We extend our warmest welcome to you and look forward to your generous contribution.

Please share with family and friends!🤍

Desmond Harvey
Academic Advisor
https://student.engr.ucr.edu/
[Bourns-College-of-Engineering_CMYK_Horz2]