[BFASA] FW: The Green Book 22-23

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:36:38 PDT 2022

Greetings BFASA Family,

It's that time of year again! As we gear up to welcome our new batch of scholars as well as our returning members, it's important that the scholars know who they can connect with on campus and how to get in touch with members of BFASA which is done through the ASP Green Book guide. Please complete the following link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cnKjIrTPAbNd1b8bwsTSn-KV_4gvJsvpVArTEhWhzLM/viewform?edit_requested=true> before 5p next Wednesday, September 14th. This will be shared via our ASP Welcome Kit delivered to all scholars as well as posted on our website. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Onward and Upward,

Jamal J. Myrick, Ed.D.
Director of African Student Programs
Pronouns: He/Him/His
900 University Ave.
133 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA, 92521
Schedule a meeting with me: https://bit.ly/2Qupy8g

Tel: (951) 827-5750

[241BBF6B]

"Every moment is an opportunity for progression."
[4B9D37B1]