[BFASA] FW: Director of Undergraduate Admissions - Posted! [IRD: 11/21/22]

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:22:04 PDT 2022

Hello Colleagues,

I'm very excited to share that the Director of Undergraduate Admissions position<https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsc/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=44926&PostingSeq=1> has been posted!  The initial review date (IRD) of 11-21-2022.  Please feel free to share with your networks.  The full advertising campaign will commence in the very near future.

If you know of anyone who would be interested, please share and encourage them to reach out to me if they have any questions.

Best,
Michelle
    Michelle Whittingham
    Associate Vice Chancellor
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/FnMrZhbyxLEYfmeNsZp7JitaxhMLbXLLJj5RQh0QsKCeEu7coP_CXVsfTjGrctRubvc_f5vEA7cDtiAka5deh1NgoSL2VAGR5LdgJvhZdptW8TLNspphNvow16X5tBRhxG_VlajA]

To schedule a meeting, please contact enrollmentmanagement at ucsc.edu<mailto:enrollmentmanagement at ucsc.edu>  or call 831.459.1372.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it was addressed. It may only be distributed to those with a University business need to know. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.