[BFASA] FW: Reminder to RSVP for Black Alumni Weekend!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 8 16:32:56 PST 2022

Greetings BFASA Family,

Just a reminder about our 2022 Black Alumni Weekend happening next week! we're closing out African Student Programs is hosting the 2022 Black Alumni Weekend in Riverside, California.

As you all know, the Black Alumni Chapter consistently brings alumni and current scholars together for networking, mentorship, and more. Our goal during this 3 day weekend is to unify UCR Black alumni from all decades, from every college, school and Greek-letter organization with our current scholars and other constituent groups.

In honor of ASP's 50 years of Black brilliance on campus at UCR, we are inviting our village of alumni, friends, family and supporters to return to Riverside and celebrate with us. This is an opportunity to reconnect, rejuvenate, and relax as we enjoy this monumental milestone in the history of UCR and Riverside county.

Please register here <https://forms.gle/1UNjg1dWQyQqVQK38> to attend our various events through the weekend! Looking forward to connecting with you all soon. Please feel free to share out!
[cid:825b83de-3720-4960-a75a-4ae28365f0d0]

Onward and Upward,

Jamal J. Myrick, Ed.D.
Director of African Student Programs
Pronouns: He/Him/His
900 University Ave.
133 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA, 92521
Schedule a meeting with me: https://bit.ly/2Qupy8g

Tel: (951) 827-5750

[cid:b4c80ebb-1317-4f61-9d97-5975fab75ba5]

"Every moment is an opportunity for progression."
[cid:979bde21-0397-4a0d-afff-d5e09fc83222]