[BFASA] Information on Black Grad Ceremony

Jamal J Myrick jamal.myrick at ucr.edu
Tue May 10 13:39:51 PDT 2022

Greetings BFASA,

I hope this finds you all well on this fine Tuesday! I’m reaching out to share that Black Grad is BACK in-person at the SRC this year on June 4th starting at 5p.  I would like to invite you all to support and show love to our wonderful scholars who are graduating and get to connect with their families. As previously mentioned, we would love to have BFASA presence to help welcome families, direct people, and more. If you’re interested in volunteering, please let me know. If YOU’RE graduating from UCR, we want you to participate as well! Share the flyer below as well as the link to register for graduation:

Registration:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1X36z0qc1WBedW6

Flyer:
[cid:545E76A1-8DFC-41FC-A052-6A1D1B8924C7]
Onward and Upward,

Jamal J. Myrick, Ed.D.
Director of African Student Programs
Pronouns: He/Him/His
900 University Ave.
133 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA, 92521
Schedule a meeting with me: https://bit.ly/2Qupy8g

Tel: (951) 827-5750

[cid:image001.png at 01D792A9.36B3F290]

“Every moment is an opportunity for progression.”
[cid:image003.png at 01D792A9.36B3F290]