[BFASA] {Volunteers Needed} 3rd Annual Celebrate Freedom Juneteenth

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:39:41 PST 2022

Good Afternoon BFASA Family,
As discussed in our February 2022 meeting, we are seeking volunteers for our 3rd annual Juneteenth celebration. Sign-up to volunteer or provide input/resources in making this event a success. Be the difference and inspire change; there is power in unity.

If you would like to volunteer, the link to the survey is below. Feel free to reach out to me directly or email bfasa at ucr.edu<mailto:bfasa at ucr.edu> with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Survey Link: https://forms.gle/uSmtAL1BCUKJt6WN8

Regards,

Paige Mejia (McGee)
Sr. Contracts & Grants Analyst | EMN Administration Unit
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology
Vice-Chair, Black Faculty, and Staff Association
P: 951.827.5935 |  paige.mejia at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mejia at ucr.edu>
BFASA Website<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association> | UCR Wellness Resources<https://hr.ucr.edu/front/workplace-health-wellness/wellness/wellness-program-resources>|Contracts & Grants<https://emn.ucr.edu/contracts-grants>

Zoom Office Hours (M-Th 9-11 am and 2-4 pm): https://ucr.zoom.us/j/6785559643

Schedule:
Remote: Mon & Tues; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Lunch 12-1pm
In-Office: Wed-Fri; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Lunch 12-1pm