[BFASA] Sista Lunch: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 @Noon

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:30:24 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,
I wanted to try something different this year for the Sista lunches. I know often it is hit or miss for someone being in the zoom room when we join for lunch. I am going to send out a registration link for the lunches moving forward. This will help gauge who will be in attendance, and we can send each other messages beforehand if we are running late.

For those who are interested in attending our Sista lunch next week over zoom, feel free to register. I will send a survey in the upcoming weeks to see if we would like to start meeting on campus or not. I look forward to speaking with you all soon!

Sista Lunch Registration link: https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYqfu-tqzwvGtcOtzD1bShazPViSHiKr8r3

Sincerely,
Paige

Paige Mejia |Financial Operations Manager, Interim
EMN Administration
Department of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology,
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology,
Natural Reserve System and Stem Cell Center
Secretary, Black Faculty and Staff Association
900 University Ave, Life Sciences Bldg. RM 2730, Riverside CA 92521
P: 951-827-5935 | E: pmcge001 at ucr.edu<mailto:pmcge001 at ucr.edu>
Virtually Stop by my office (9:00-11:00am/2:00-4:00pm) https://ucr.zoom.us/j/6785559643
[cid:image001.png at 01D89D05.AF9A1E20]