[BFASA] {RLST/BSI] Faculty Candidate Talk: Dr. Elyse Ambrose- January 19, 2022

Paige Mejia paige.mejia at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:44:29 PST 2022

Dear BFASA Family,
Next week, we are having our first candidate visit for the joint faculty position within Religious Studies and the Black Study department. If time permits, it would be great for you to attend their candidate talk. Let me know if you have any questions.

[cid:image001.png at 01D807C2.E1DE9420]

Regards,

Paige Mejia (McGee)
Sr. Contracts & Grants Analyst | EMN Administration Unit
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology
Vice-Chair, Black Faculty, and Staff Association
P: 951.827.5935 |  paige.mejia at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mejia at ucr.edu>
BFASA Website<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association> | UCR Wellness Resources<https://hr.ucr.edu/front/workplace-health-wellness/wellness/wellness-program-resources>|Contracts & Grants<https://emn.ucr.edu/contracts-grants>

Zoom Office Hours (9-11 am and 2-4 pm): https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigemejia

Schedule:
Remote: Mon & Tues; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Lunch 12-1pm
In-Office: Wed-Fri; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Lunch 12-1pm