[BFASA] Volunteers Needed for the UCR Staff Conference

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 23 10:53:33 PST 2022

Hello Family,

Staff volunteers are needed for the upcoming UCR Staff Conference.  Please see the message below if you are interested in volunteering.

You can route any questions to Erika Leon (erika.leon at ucr.edu).

Best,

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the little bit of rain this week!

I am reaching out to ask for your help… We need additional volunteers for our spring staff conference to host our speaker sessions and to provide technical back up (like letting people in the room, monitoring the chat, etc.)  Could you please reach out to your networks for potential volunteers?  The objective is to get at least two people to help per session, a moderator and someone assisting with IT needs, if needed.

Here is the link to the draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LJOpPMAPsAEn0v2RUtvBzV0lAk6odG2p/edit#gid=1921929813>. Please feel free to update the spreadsheet with volunteers you find. We are hoping to get the volunteer slots filled up by March 1 if possible.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Erika