[BFASA] Announcement: 2022-2023 BFASA Executive Board Nominations

Victorino Moreira victor.moreira at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:53:27 PDT 2022

Hello BFASA Family,

Just to follow up the announcement below:

If you have any questions about volunteering and about the demands of each position, please contact Paige and myself.  We will gladly carve out some time and meet with you virtually.  This is also a great opportunity for new staff and faculty members to get involved and meet other Black staff and faculty that you otherwise might never get the chance to!  You also get a chance to meet and network with staff from all over campus as well as the Black staff and faculty affinity groups at the other UC campuses.  And finally, your involvement can be used to strengthen your annual performance evaluation.

As I mentioned during our last general meeting, all positions are truly up for grabs.  And as I transition into the Past Chair position, I do plan on being heavily involved so that next year’s executive board will have continuity.  We will also be spending all of June preparing the next executive board so that they can take off running!

Take care!

Best,