[BFASA] FW: Mid Quarter Programming in the ARC!

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:55:00 PDT 2021

Dear Campus Partners,

I hope your fall quarter is going well. Please see the information below regarding ARC services and programming.

Blue books and Scantrons - Students can pick up free blue books and Scantrons from the ARC's front desk (Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm).

Transfer Student Reading Series - This series helps students develop reading practices that will allow them to successfully navigate and understand texts in various disciplines. This is a three-part series with workshops on 10/26 (Recalibrating Reading Practices), 11/2 (Reading Review Articles), and 11/9 (Reading Original Research Articles). Students can register by going to: https://ucrlc.wufoo.com/forms/transfer-students-reading-series/.

R'Success Workshops - The ARC offers a number of work to help students develop the skills needed to be successful as a student as after. Our workshop topics include "Stress Management", "Taking Care of You", and "Small Talk and Initiating Relationships". We also provide presentations on ARC services for classes and clubs/organizations.

Additional information about the ARC's programming and services for the fall quarter can be found here: https://arc.ucr.edu/fall2021.

Rena M. Burton
Director, Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside