[BFASA] BFASA General Meeting: October 13, 2021 @11:00am

Paige M McGee paige.mcgee at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 7 10:21:25 PDT 2021

Dear BFASA,
Our next meeting will be this Wednesday, October 13th from 11am-Noon via zoom; the meeting will be recorded. If you have anything that needs to be added to the agenda or have any questions please email us at bfasa at ucr.edu<mailto:bfasa at ucr.edu>.

The calendar invite will be sent out shortly. Please respond to me directly if the calendar invite does not show up on your calendar.

Meeting Information:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91955981100?pwd=SXNKYTVBR29SMGJjckNqZ1hDSk5Jdz09

Meeting ID: 919 5598 1100
Passcode: bfasa
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,91955981100# US (San Jose)

Regards,

Paige MD McGee
Sr. Contracts & Grants Analyst | EMN Administration Unit
Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology,
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology,
Natural Reserve System and Stem Cell Center
Vice-Chair, Black Faculty and Staff Association
P: 951.827.5935 |  paige.mcgee at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mcgee at ucr.edu>
BFASA Website<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association> | UCR Wellness Resources<https://hr.ucr.edu/front/workplace-health-wellness/wellness/wellness-program-resources>|Contracts & Grants<https://emn.ucr.edu/contracts-grants>

Zoom Office Hours (9-11am and 1:30-4pm): https://ucr.zoom.us/my/paigesofficehours

Schedule:
Remote: Mon & Tues; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Lunch 12-1pm
In-Office: Wed-Fri; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Lunch 12-1pm