[BFASA] FW: Job Recruitment POSTED: CEO Admissions Counselor position in UCR Undergraduate Admissions Req. ID #24415592

Paige M McGee paige.mcgee at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:03:57 PDT 2021

Good Morning BFASA Family,

The Community Engagement and Outreach (CEO) unit is hiring! The CEO Admissions Counselor (24415592) position in the department of Undergraduate Admissions has been posted to the UCR’s Job Website and advertising according to the recruitment plan in progress. You can find the job posted here<https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=24415592&profile_id=&module=jobs>. Please feel free to forward and share with those who meet the minimum requirements posted and encourage them to apply.

To view the posting and learn more about UCR jobs visit: https://jobs.ucr.edu/.

Individuals who apply after the required posting period are collected in iRecruit as 'Expressions of Interest'.  If a diverse and qualified pool is not achieved during the required posting period, 10 business days, 'Expressions of Interest' may be downloaded and added to the applicant pool by the Chair or the Chair's Associate.

Thank you,
Allura Davis, M.Ed.
Assistant Director, Community Engagement and Outreach (CEO<https://admissions.ucr.edu/community-engagement-outreach>)
Umoja Coordinator
Undergraduate Admissions
900 University Ave.
3106 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone 1: (951) 827-6710  | Fax: (951) 827-6344| Email: Allura.Davis at ucr.edu<mailto:Allura.Davis at ucr.edu>
www.admissions.ucr.edu <http://www.admissions.ucr.edu > | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ucradmissions> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/lifeatucr/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/lifeatucr> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ucradmissions> | Blue, Gold and BLACK Podcast<https://admissions.ucr.edu/bluegoldblack>
[cid:image001.png at 01D6BF33.ECFA9210]
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis, undergraduate admissions office is operating remotely and available to assist you via admissions at ucr.edu<mailto:admissions at ucr.edu>. For more information please visit Campus Return<https://campusreturn.ucr.edu/> and COVID-19<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus?_ga=2.163297276.1795252601.1584044377-1310035204.1581612439>. We continue to update admissions.ucr.edu with information for prospective students and My.UCR.edu<my.ucr.edu> for admitted students.