[BFASA] FW: Our Member Michelle Burroughs YouTube Series titled Black P.H.A.C.T.S.

Paige M McGee paige.mcgee at ucr.edu
Fri May 14 10:48:13 PDT 2021

Hello BFASA Peeps,

I know many of us are battling with mental and physical wellness during the campus closure. I just discovered a health series that was launched in February on Black Voice News’s YouTube Channel titled Black P.H.A.C.T.S. (Public Health Awareness, Culture, Testimonials and Science).  It is organized and facilitated by our very own BFASA member Michelle Burroughs. I checked out the channel and was amazed at the caliber of content offered and usefulness, based on what our members have shared in meetings.

[cid:image001.png at 01D748AE.A26E3580]

Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Black+voice+black+phacts

Supporting our people and the work we do is integral to the BFASA family, and this is a topic we can all use.

Thank you,

Leslie