[BFASA] Black Women's Appreciation

Jamal J Myrick jamal.myrick at ucr.edu
Mon May 3 12:10:07 PDT 2021

Greetings Family,

Recently, the Black men in the community hosted an event called Black Women's Appreciation to recognize and show love to all of the Black women in the community that supported them. It was a great event and an opportunity to spread some positivity during a crazy time in the world. Here is a kindeo video that they wanted me to share that to showcase their thoughts and feelings:
 https://www.kindeo.com/watch/c5s6hhkm9fjgprf.

They wanted to emphasize that this video also captures how they feel about the amazing Black women we have working on campus as well. Enjoy!

Onward and Upward,

Jamal J. Myrick, Ed.D.
Director of African Student Programs
Pronouns: He/Him/His
900 University Ave.
133 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA, 92521
Schedule a meeting with me: https://bit.ly/2Qupy8g

Tel: (951) 827-5750

[241BBF6B]

"Every moment is an opportunity for progression."
[4B9D37B1]