[BFASA] FW: REGISTRATION OPEN: UC Berkeley invites you to a Conversation on Anti-Blackness in the Post George Floyd Era

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 1 08:41:34 PDT 2021

Greetings,

My name is Katrina Pantig and I am contacting you on behalf of the Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) at UC Berkeley.

You are invited to our inaugural program, American Reckoning: A Conversation on Anti-Blackness in the Post George Floyd Era, on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. PST via Zoom Webinar.

This program features "Critical Voices": Dr. Keisha Blain, Jeff Chang, Rosa Clemente, and Tim Wise. The conversation will be moderated by Dr. Ula Y. Taylor, Chair of African American Studies.

Details:
Wednesday, June 9
12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. PST
via Zoom Webinar.

To attend, register online. <http://tinyurl.com/3t3mxkfa>
This is a FREE experience open to non-UC Berkeley participants

If you have any questions, I can be reached through the information below. Thank you and have a great day!

Best,

Katrina Pantig
Learning and Development Strategist
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB)
University of California, Berkeley
192 University Hall | Berkeley, CA 94720
Email: kpantig at berkeley.edu<mailto:kpantig at berkeley.edu> | Office: 510-457-8826
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1TDnYiafoDgwRtOgBrHqvY3eb_2TZM4s1&revid=0B55xVnJblJhZdHpXckR6L2NuYkFTM2lIRnRYRnpjWUFDQlRNPQ]