[BFASA] Staff Assembly - January Get Recognized Nominations

Chanel J Parrish chanel.parrish at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 25 11:54:47 PST 2021

Good morning,

As January comes to a close, I would like to encourage you to consider nominating individuals and peers for the Get Recognized award! The Staff Assembly Recognition Committee will review submissions and select up to two winners each month. The winners will receive a prize, be featured on the Staff Assembly website/Facebook page, and receive campus recognition during a special awards ceremony.

To nominate a member or group, please visit: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JE5HiF31A7ZK1T

In addition, I am excited to announce our December 2020 winners: Mary White - Human Resources and Kenneth Han - Student Health Services! Congratulations to you both! 😃

If you would like to join in the celebration, the official recognition ceremony will be this Thursday, January 28th via Zoom: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95492830963 . Zoom room opens at 12:00pm and the ceremony begins at 12:10pm.

To learn more about the Get Recognized Program, please visit:
https://staffassembly.ucr.edu/get-recognized

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to join the Recognition Committee.

Have a wonderful day!

Warmly,

Brianna Morales
Finance & Administrative Coordinator, Career Center<careers.ucr.edu>
Director of Involvement & Recognition, UCR Staff Assembly<https://staffassembly.ucr.edu/>
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521