[BFASA] FW: Seeking Students for New Life at UCR Position

Bfasa bfasa at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:09:36 PST 2021

Hi,

I wanted to reach out because Life at UCR is adding a new position to our social media team in partnership with Allura's Community Engagement and Outreach unit. This new position will be tasked with planning, creating, and posting social media content targeting prospective URM students, particularly African American/Black students. We're particularly looking for someone with photography and videography experience.

The position is posted on Handshake as "CEO Social Media & Marketing Assistant" for current students with and without work-study. If you have any students who you think would be good fit for this position, would you mind passing this information along? The students can reach out to me with any questions about the position or Life at UCR in general. The listing closes Friday, Dec. 10 at 5 p.m.

Thank you,
DEVLIN SMITH (she/her/hers)
Enrollment Marketing Manager | University Communications
Supervisor, Life at UCR Student Social Media Team | Undergraduate Admissions
University of California, Riverside

[A graphic featuring UC Rivderside mascot Scoty in a face mask that promotes the Let's Do R Part campaign and links to the campus return website.]<https://campusreturn.ucr.edu/>