[BFASA] STOP COVID-19 in the Black Community Art Expression

Shaleta Smith Shaleta.Smith at medsch.ucr.edu
Tue Aug 3 09:45:19 PDT 2021

Greetings,

We extended our STOP COVID in the Black Community: Artistic Expression Contest. We will be accepting submissions until 12pm on Sunday, August 15, 2021. The contest aims to engage the community in civic engagement via the arts to showcase how the Black community has been adversely impacted by COVID-19 as well as demonstrate how we can overcome and move towards addressing concerns within the Black community. For more information on the contest, please review the attached flyer.
Best,
Shaleta Smith