[BFASA] BFASA Meeting Link and Member List

Paige M McGee paige.mcgee at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 14 16:24:28 PDT 2021

Dear All,
It was a pleasure seeing you all this morning. Please find attached the member list compiled from the list serv and the link to this morning's meeting below. For the list, let me know if your information is accurate or if you are missing from the list. Let me know if you have any questions.

Meeting Links:
April 14, 2021 Meeting Link<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/Fl8Fy71mTo6NVAkQiP9cgV9ETQfrmNuhhPn6GUtcSxgQksKs3DYDhT24zWhGEo74.0oMtJNw-EYsGPfyx>
March 10, 2021 Meeting Link<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/PgrUVkSKglo3_2h5Ra11h2VPnsyEGWv3hP2BwMWvvg5HE8j4NQ59nBOHWj6gbm7B.GwOrHKdx8Xn4eU62>
January 13, 2021 Meeting Link<https://ucr.zoom.us/rec/share/zO1ZSxcQwJ9QGbOXCB55GoB0NwjoxqcWkKIvewEwTjJSOiChCAv-A7LF1sbvQE6u.Jph9PWQQdj9t6dF->

Regards,

Paige MD McGee | Research Administrator II
Treasurer, Black Faculty and Staff Association
University of California, Riverside-Entomology
951.827.2344 |  paige.mcgee at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mcgee at ucr.edu>
BFASA Website<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association> | Entomology Website<https://entomology.ucr.edu/>| ENTM Inclusivity Scholarship<https://entomology.ucr.edu/inclusivity-entomology>

Virtually stop by my office via Zoom: paigesofficehours<https://ucr.zoom.us/j/6785559643>
Zoom office hours: Tue: 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-4:00pm Wed/Thur/Fri: 2:00pm-4:00pm

[cid:image001.png at 01D73145.DD836800]