[BFASA] BFASA Meeting- Aug 12,2020

Paige M McGee paige.mcgee at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 10 09:10:08 PDT 2020

Good Morning BFASA,
Just sending out a friendly reminder that our next meeting will be August 12th  from 11 am - Noon via zoom. The agenda is attached for you to review.  If you have anything that needs to be added to the agenda or have any questions please email us at bfasa at ucr.edu<mailto:bfasa at ucr.edu>.

Meeting Information:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91602678982?pwd=aElZN3Ircnh5eTE3WUEwMDVOZFlEQT09
Meeting ID: 916 0267 8982
Passcode: bfasa
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,91602678982# US (San Jose)

Regards,
BFASA Executive Board

Regards,

Paige MD McGee | Research Administrator II
Treasurer, Black Faculty and Staff Association<https://diversity.ucr.edu/black-faculty-and-staff-association>
University of California, Riverside Entomology
*: 951.827.2344 | *: paige.mcgee at ucr.edu<mailto:paige.mcgee at ucr.edu>

During the period that UC Riverside is taking steps to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 infection, I will be working remotely. I am available for Zoom and phone meetings if needed.