[ASA_PEWS] Fwd: JACK>>Possible additions for PEWS-IC:Board, Revista de Estudios Globales

Christopher Chase-Dunn chriscd at ucr.edu
Sun Aug 7 07:41:29 PDT 2022

check it out. new spanish journal.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J. B. Owens <owenjack at isu.edu>
Date: Sat, Aug 6, 2022 at 7:33 PM
Subject: JACK>>Possible additions for PEWS-IC:Board, Revista de Estudios
Globales
To: christopher chase-dunn <chriscd at ucr.edu>

Hi Chris,
I was just informed about this new journal, which sounds like something of
interest for a relationship with the consortium. The journal publishes in
English and Spanish: *Revista de Estudios Globales: Análisis Histórico y
Cambio Social* (Universidad de Murcia, Spain). The chief editor is a
sociologist.
https://revistas.um.es/reg/about

Interesting editorial board, some of whom I know:
https://revistas.um.es/reg/about/editorialTeam

Journal, current issue
https://revistas.um.es/reg/issue/view/20851

Journal editor:
https://revistas.um.es/reg/article/view/530741

I hope that this information is helpful.
Stay well!
Jack

--
chris chase-dunn   邓宇歌