[Allgsacstudents] Two Rooms Available for Rent

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri May 19 09:16:13 PDT 2023

Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

My off-campus house is looking for 2 new roommates to move in this
September, or possibly starting in the Summer. There would be four people
total, currently, all UCR grad students, and rent is approximately $560 a
month plus $70-120 in utilities depending on the season. The house is very
close to campus- a 20-minute walk or 5-10 minute bike ride. Amenities
include a shaded backyard, pool, spacious kitchen, AC/heating, driveway for
parking, and clothes washer (soon to include clothes dryer). Available
rooms are approx. 12' x 12' in size.

Tenants are relatively quiet and prefer roommates who would like the same
(small gatherings or parties are okay). We are also currently a non-smoking
house and queer/LGBTQ+ friendly.

If interested, please contact Rebecca Crust at rcrus002 at ucr.edu. Thanks!

--
Rebecca Crust