[Allgsacstudents] Room Rental Inquiry

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue May 9 13:09:06 PDT 2023

Respond directly to the contact information below. Replies to the listserv will be discarded.

Hi everyone!

I'm an incoming Ph.D. student in the Plant Biology department! I'm looking to
move to Riverside in August or early September and am seeking a place to
rent and a roommate or two. I'd ideally like to be in a 2 bedroom/2 bath or
3 bed/2 bath. I'm comfortable living with all gender identities and am
looking for someone who is flexible, kind, and communicative. As a roommate,
I'm pretty quiet, prioritize keeping shared places clean, and respect
boundaries! I come with lots of art and plants.

Please reach out if you're interested in rooming with me or renting to me!

Thank you,
Gabrielle

Contact information:
gabrielle.moneymaker at email.ucr.edu