[Allgsacstudents] Science fair judging

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 13 09:34:29 PDT 2023

Hi all,

The San Bernardino, Inyo, and Mono Counties Science & Engineering Fair (SIMSEF) is badly in need of science fair judges for its middle and high school projects! If you are interested in judging there will be a judging orientation Tuesday March 14th at 3:30-4:30 pm (I know the email I forwarded here says Monday 10-11 AM, but there is an alternative time option since I know this email probably won't go out in time for the Monday orientation), after which you can judge projects virtually all week, or in person on Saturday, or both! Please contact the organizer of the event, Mariano Aranda (mariano.aranda at sbcss.org<mailto:mariano.aranda at sbcss.org>) directly if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Marina

Marina Vollin, She/her
Outreach Coordinator
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology Graduate Student Association
University of California, Riverside
eeoboutreach at gmail.com
<mailto:eeoboutreach at gmail.com>