[Allgsacstudents] WRC Mentoring Program is Accepting Applications

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Mar 10 10:26:26 PST 2023

Hello all,

The Women's Resource Center offers a mentoring program for undergraduate students interested in attending graduate school. We are looking for mentors (Master's and Ph.D. students) and mentees (undergraduates) interested in participating during the Spring quarter.

Please see the attached flyer to learn more about our program.

Best,
Serena

--
Serena Zadoorian, M.A.