[Allgsacstudents] Incoming PhD Student Looking for Housing

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 16 10:13:33 PDT 2023

Please respond directly to the contact information within this email*

Hello!

I am a new student in the Plant Biology program looking for housing
beginning early to mid-September.

I am looking for a house with a fenced backyard as I am planning on moving
with my dog (Pungsan dog - medium/large breed). He is very friendly to
people and other animals. My maximum on rent is $1100 (including utilities).

I am a clean and quiet roommate. I enjoy knitting, hiking, and spending
time with my dog. I would prefer a house with a quiet atmosphere
(occasional gatherings/parties are fine). I would also prefer a location
close to campus (within 25 minutes of walking distance).

If you know of a space available, please contact me at amorr056 at ucr.edu or
385-241-6356.

Thanks!