[Allgsacstudents] Incoming PhD Student Looking for Housing or Roommates

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 2 17:08:31 PDT 2023

*Please reply directly to the original poster. Replies to the listserv will
be discarded.*
Hi everyone!

I am an incoming PhD student at UCR and I am currently looking for housing
before the fall quarter. If anyone happens to have any housing
vacancies and are looking for tenants, or know of people looking for
tenants, I would love to know!

Ideally, I'd like to have a place with these amenities (*am flexible*):

   1. Ideally $600-1300 per month, max $1400 per month
   2. Have my own room
   3. Is within 3 miles of campus
   4. Has room inside to store two bikes
   5. Room for one mid size sedan
   6. Washer and dryer on property

To give some information about myself, some hobbies of mine include
mountain biking, hiking, and gaming! I don't game online with friends past
11pm/12 am and don't tend to get loud (if that's a worry). I tend to stay
very neat and organized, such as staying on top of vacuuming and my dishes.
I also like to cook on my own, but will go to restaurants every now and
then (with others!). I am always down to go hiking with people or even just
go out for a walk.

My phone number is 4085945522. My email is anewm008 at ucr.edu.

*Keeping my options open, I am also interested in renting houses and am in
need of roommates in order to do so. If you want to form a group together
or know of people who want to, I would also like to know!*

Thank you in advance.

-Alexander Newman