[Allgsacstudents] FW: Free Membership from the Agronomy, Crop, and Soil Science Societies for you!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:12:02 PST 2023

Subject: Free Membership from the Agronomy, Crop, and Soil Science Societies for you!

We have a “get to know us” trial membership that you can join absolutely free and it’s good for 6 months.
Each of our Societies offers this one-time membership which give you the opportunity to learn more about out Societies, people, and sciences. This includes our monthly magazine online, our scientific communities and divisions, Annual Meeting, student activities (including contests at the meeting) and scholarships (while you do need to be a member to apply for the scholarships, the trial membership can easily be converted to a full student membership if you are interested in applying!).
To get started, simple email me with all of the following info and we’ll get you set up (then you’ll receive a Welcome email):
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
University:  University of California, Riverside
Phone:
Mailing Address:
Student Status (undergrad or grad student):
Expected Date of Graduation:
Advisor Name and Email:

Then you’ll soon begin receiving student emails, our bi-weekly News Flash member newsletter and our Science Policy Report, which keeps you up to date on activities in Washington, DC, with agencies, and features grant opportunity listings.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions on the Annual Meeting, membership, or anything else at (608) 273-8080 or via email at schapman at sciencesocieties.org<mailto:schapman at sciencesocieties.org>.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Best,
Susan

Susan Chapman, CAE
Director of Member Services
American Society of Agronomy * Crop Science Society of America * Soil Science Society of America
5585 Guilford Road
Madison, WI 53711-5801
608-268-4951
Fax: 608-273-2021