[Allgsacstudents] Room for Rent - Available January 1st

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Dec 18 13:15:56 PST 2023

Hello! We are 3 graduate students in the EEOB, Neuroscience, and Botany &
Plant Science departments seeking a roommate of any gender for the next
year starting January 1, 2024. Rent is $751.75/mo [not including utilities]
for a month to month lease.

AMENITIES:

The house is spacious, 2 stories, with a garage, nice pool, hot tub,
billiards table, patio, washer/dryer, A/C, and yard with garden and yard
games. We are directly across the street from Highland Park (with
basketball court and open grass field), just 1 mile from campus in a quiet
and safe neighborhood with many families and friendly neighbors, and good
access to hiking/running trails just 2 blocks away.

We have 2 cats that mostly stay in their bedrooms and are very friendly, we
keep the space clean and share responsibilities, and generally keep social
engagements small and reasonable.

We are all vaccinated and LGBTQ friendly!

If you are interested in more details, photos, and/or a tour, please
contact Jason Randall (jrand006 at ucr.edu) first, or other house members Sola
Awoyemi (sawoy001 at ucr.edu), or L. Hodge (l <rconw002 at ucr.edu>hodg008 at ucr.edu
)

Thanks !