[Allgsacstudents] Fw: Listing for private room and bath

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 23 14:34:08 PDT 2023

If interested, please reply directly to the sender of the email. Any replies to the listserv will be automatically discarded.

Regards,

Front Desk
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu<mailto:gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu> | (800) 735-0717
[UC Riverside CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center Logo]