[Allgsacstudents] Fw: housing options

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Aug 1 09:32:11 PDT 2023

If interested, please respond directly to the email addresses mentioned within the email. Any responses to the listserv will be automatically discarded.

Regards,

Front Desk
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu<mailto:gsacstudentworker at ucr.edu> | (800) 735-0717
[UC Riverside CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center Logo]