[Allgsacstudents] FW: New UCR postdoc looking for accommodation

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:09:07 PDT 2022

Please respond directly to the sender of this e-mail.  Replies to this listserv will be discarded.

I am Haiyang Wang who is going to work as a postdoc in UCR at the end of Oct. I'm currently looking for accommodation near UCR with walking distance. I wonder whether there are Graduate Students or postdocs who is looking for a roommate to share the apartment/house?

I would prefer a 2b2b of 3b3b apartment, better live with girls. If anyone has a vacant room available, please contact me through email (haiyang.wang at utas.edu.au<mailto:haiyang.wang at utas.edu.au>) or find me on Wechat by adding "Lola0226".
Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards, Haiyang