[Allgsacstudents] Wed. May 25th - BPSC / Corteva Symposium

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri May 13 12:48:35 PDT 2022

The Botany & Plant Sciences annual symposium in cooperation with Corteva Agriscience, including the 2022 Yermanos lecture, will be held on Wednesday, May 25th. This year's theme is "Plants through Time" and we have a selection of great speakers lined up!
Please see the website and attached flyer for more details.
Our symposium will begin with the Yermanos Lecture Speaker - Dr. Rex Bernardo (University of Minnesota) at 10:00 AM
Our symposium will end with Patty Springer (BPSC Chair) delivering the State-of-the Department address and announcement of the awardees for our three graduate student awards at 5:00 PM.
The entire symposium will be virtual, so make sure to register on our website: https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/bpscsymposium22/ <https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/bpscsymposium22/>
--
Botany Graduate Student Association
University of California, Riverside