[Allgsacstudents] room for rent in garden house near UCR (CanyonCrest) $490 June 1

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue May 3 10:15:10 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
We have a room opening up in our cute garden house for June 1st. The house
is in the CanyonCrest neighborhood, a 30 minute walk and 10 minute bike
ride from UCR and a short walk to Ralph's grocery store.

Rent is $490 plus internet and utilities (usually $30-50/month) and the
room shares a bathroom with 3 other people. There are four other people who
share the house, current roommates are Environmental Science graduate
students and post-doc, as well as one non-UCR agricultural/entomologist and
two sweet cats. It's a friendly environment where people hang, share food
and also do their own thing.

The best part of this house is the beautiful outdoor space, including
native plant gardens in the front yard and a large backyard with veggie
garden, compost, avocado trees and a lounge area with pretty lights and
BBQ. Option to sublet until Sept 1 or join the lease. Pet friendly.

Please reach out if you're interested and want to come see the place and
meet the roommates. Email: dstev013 at ucr.edu.

Best,
Danielle