[Allgsacstudents] Summer Sessions 2022: CALL for CBNS TA Positions

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:18:24 PDT 2022

Dear Life Science Grad Students,

Please find the CALL for Summer Session 2022 Teaching Assistant positions for CBNS Courses on the link below.  If you would like to be considered for a TA position, complete the application link by March 23rd.

https://emnadmin.wufoo.com/forms/cbns-summer-sessions-2022-ta-application

Summer applications are handled directly by the department and not the TA online system or TAAC.  Please direct all of your summer TA questions for Biology courses to me.

Thank you,
Estella

Estella Dávalos
Administrative Officer |  EMN Administration
Depts. of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology;
Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology; Natural Reserve System

Dedicated pop-in hours at my virtual office:
Mon-Fri, 10:00AM - 12:00PM and 2:00PM - 4:30PM
https://ucr.zoom.us/my/emn.estella.davalos

http://emn.ucr.edu/     https://eeob.ucr.edu/     https://mcsb.ucr.edu/

[cid:image001.png at 01D837A5.FABE32D0]