[Allgsacstudents] Summer Sessions 2022: CALL for BIOL TA Positions

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:57:32 PST 2022

Hi Estella,

I would like to apply for several TA positions available next summer. You
asked to attach a TA evaluation file but I don't think I have any as I
didn't work as TA before. But I am going to work as a TA (BIOL 005A-030) in
the upcoming spring semester. Please let me know in this regard.

Regards.
Rubaiat
--
Md Rubaiat Nurul Alam