[Allgsacstudents] Incoming grad student looking for housing

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Jun 28 12:27:10 PDT 2022

Hello,

My name is Esbeiry Cordova-Ortiz. I am an incoming PhD student in the
Microbiology Department looking for housing close to UCR. I am relocating
from Michigan and am looking to move to Riverside in late August/early
September.
I have a 2-year-old black cat named Mishmish who will be coming with me. He
is really sweet and playful and would be ok with other pets in the house. I
have attached a few pictures of him. :)
My budget is around $800 + utilities and pet fees. I am a pretty clean and
respectful person, especially when it comes to shared spaces.

If anyone has any questions/has a room available, the best way to contact
me is through email: ecord021 at ucr.edu.

Thank you,
Esbeiry Cordova-Ortiz | she/her