[Allgsacstudents] FW: Lease takeover email to students

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 22 12:04:10 PDT 2022

Please respond directly to the sender below.  Replies to this listserv will be deleted.

My name is Olivia and I am looking for someone to take over my lease at Highlander at North Campus apartment complex, on the corner of Iowa and Blaine. Looking for someone to take over as soon as possible.
Female only, all student, four bedroom apartment. Spacious room with its own private bathroom. Fully furnished. $931 a month which includes all utilities, wifi and a parking space. Complex is within walking distance of campus.

Contact me via email (owest001 at ucr.edu<mailto:owest001 at ucr.edu>) with any questions and/ or for pictures."

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Olivia