[Allgsacstudents] FW: City of Hope Biomedical Research Graduate Student Symposium!

allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu allgsacstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 10 08:24:20 PDT 2022

*************************Do not reply to this email, contact original sender directly*******************************************

You are cordially invited to attend City of Hope's 6th Annual Biomedical Research Graduate Student Symposium to be held virtually on August 26th, 2022. This one-day event will promote professional development and foster communication between graduate students in the Southern California area.

We highly encourage Master's and PhD students to present their current research! Abstracts of 500 words or less can be submitted online for oral or poster presentations. Abstracts are due Friday, July 15th. Both oral and poster presentations are eligible for monetary prizes.

This year we will be hosting a science communication seminar and a career panel with COH alumni from public policy, academia, and industry. Our Keynote address will be by the fabulous Dr. Maike Sander from University of California, San Diego. Details for all our speakers can be found on our website<https://www.cityofhope.org/education/irell-and-manella-graduate-school-of-biological-sciences/biomedical-research-graduate-student-symposium/biomedical-research-graduate-student-symposium-welcome>.

Registration is free and now open online, please go to this link:
https://www.cityofhope.org/academics/irell-and-manella-graduate-school-of-biological-sciences/biomedical-research-graduate-student-symposium/biomedical-research-graduate-student-symposium-registration

Please feel free to forward this to anyone in your departments who would like to share this information as well!

Please do not hesitate to reply to this email if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Sarah Abu-Elreich and Cesar Gonzalez
Graduate Student Symposium Co-Directors 2022
City of Hope National Medical Center

-SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING-

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive further e-mail from the sender. (LCP301)